We believe in Fun, saftey, and education
The Ellis County Sportsmans Club is more than just a shooting sports club. We strive to bring you the most enjoyable shooting experience possible. We offer the community unsurpassed service, safety, and education. Through education and safety, we plan to strengthen the sport of shooting, and enhance your experience at the Ellis County Sportsmans Club.
We have numerous clinics taught by renowned shooters that are all designed to make you a more knowledgeable, accurate, and safer shooter.
Our clinics are geared to all levels of shooters, from the first time shooter to the seasoned veteran, from junior to senior. To educate effectively, you must feel safe. Which is why we will always emphasize the importance of both.
- Never drink beer or alcohol before or while shooting.
- Always load your gun only when on station and ready to shoot.
- Always point your gun in a safe direction.
- Always keep your gun broken or the action open when not shooting.
- Never load more than(2)shells at one time.
- Never shoot larger than 7-1/2 shot.
- Any shooter under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.